Roblox Tower Heroes Gamelog - June 15 2020
In this video, I played Roblox Tower Heroes, tried out the new map Rooftop Rumble Medium mode and won the Electro Skin! In this game you Defeat waves of enemies with towers you've unlocked and earn money and xp for clearing waves! Money can be spent on skin crates and more towers. Each tower has a unique ability when it comes to clearing waves; so make sure to equip the right towers for the job!
There are currently 12 maps in this game: Desolate Desert, Castle Town, Corporate Chaos, Volcano Valley, Facility Frenzy, Knoddy's Resort, Canyon Calamity, Glowing Glacier, Frantic Forest, Chaos Kingdom, Pirate Panic and the NEW Rooftop Rumble!
When you start off the game, you will be given Wizard and Chef as free tower heros. When you gradually win and earns more coins in the game you can buy other hero or towers like: Lemonade Cat (doesn't attack but used for earning more mana in game), Voca, Scientist, Dumpster Child, Spectre (does not attack but used to enhance the heroes and towers around it), Byte, Kart Kid, Slime King, Fracture, Beebo, Jester, Bunny (earned from Easter Island Event). Some towers have to be earned by completing certain map and quest, like the Slime King, Fracture, Beebo. Jester and Bunny.
Skins are a feature of Tower Heroes and come from Crates (they include the Basic Crate, Material Crate, Sparkle Crate and Rare Crate), Quests and Codes . Skins can be used to customize towers as a cosmetic
- Normal Skins. Normal Skins can be acquired via Crates. They are all universal skins, meaning they can be applied to any Tower at any time. Skins in Tower Heroes can be used infinite times on different Towers, meaning you can apply it on several Towers at once.
- Special Skins. Special Skins can be acquired from Quests and they are usually exclusive to an individual tower. They cannot be applied to different towers at once due to being exclusive to only a certain individual tower.
- Code Skins. Code Skins can be acquired via Codes.
-- Use these time point to skip to the section in the video:
0:03:10 Getting into the new map - Rooftop Rumble!
0:03:38 Looks like we are doing the medium mode!
0:06:55 There's McDonald on the rooftop map!
0:11:49 My Kart Kid is buried!
0:16:01 FINAL WAVE!
0:17:10 We did it! We Beat Electro Slime King and got the Electro Skin! Wait but I don't use the slime king anymore!
If you liked my video please LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE ??? !!!
-- Roblox Tower Heroes By Pixel-bit Studio
-- About Tower Heroes
- Rooftop Rumble (Raid map by Maplejavas)
- New Boss and Enemies
- New reward skins for the new map
- Three new skins in crates
- View all levels in the hero select screen
- Difficulty ratings on elevators as well as raid mode indications
- Tons of balancing changes to make heroes more diverse and more interaction late game
- Added more graphics to power up ending of Chaos Kingdom
- Fixed Spike Traps
- Improved Shadow Puppet Skin
Defeat waves of enemies with towers you've unlocked and earn money and xp for clearing waves! Money can be spent on skin crates and more towers. Each tower has a unique ability when it comes to clearing waves; so make sure to equip the right towers for the job!
Roblox Tower Heroes Created 2/1/2020, Updated 6/13/2020, Max Players 40, Genre All. (Online Multiplayer Game, Tower Heroes, Rooftop Rumble, Electro Skin)
-- Yesterday Gamelog
- ROBLOX Bakon! NEW CODE and how to ESCAPE New Chapter 12 - Office! - https://chloetuberchannel.blogspot.com/2020/06/roblox-bakon-new-code-and-how-to-escape.html
Let me know in the comment what game you would like to see me play.
I Love you all Chloe Tubers!
Roblox Tower Heroes Gameplay / Chloe Lim June 2020 Gamelog / #TowerHeroes / #RooftopRumble / #Electro
Click Here to Visit